Diane Dempster, MHSA, CPC, ACC
Hi, I’m Diane. After 23 years in corporate, I took the opportunity to align my work with my passions. I recognized that one of the things that I love the most is helping others discover and achieve their goals and dreams. I stepped into a career in coaching in order to be able to work with my passions on a full-time basis. I have never turned back!
I’m also a mom. I have two wonderful tween/teens and a 27-year old stepson. One of them has been diagnosed as ADHD inattentive, and I’m very suspicious about the other two! When working, I noticed that I was giving my all on the job, and my kids were getting the leftovers. Being an entrepreneur allows me the flexibility to make stronger choices about how I spend my time.
As the CEO and Founder of Inner Progress Coaching, I help busy professionals who are tired of feeling like there aren’t enough hours in the day to discover the real cause of stress in their lives. This allows them to bring their “A” game to work, and also to be more relaxed and “at home” with their families. I also help families who are challenged with stress and disharmony understand how they can re-connect by focusing on what’s right for them.
Working with other parents who are focused on managing how ADHD impacts their families is a wonderful and logical step for me. I live my life that way each day, and I love that I can share that journey with others on similar paths. I look forward to meeting you there…
Here’s a few “factoids” about me:
- I have a Masters Degree from the University of Michigan in Healthcare Administration.
- I started my career as a community educator, and have always been a teacher, trainer, and developer.
- My coach certification is from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), and I am credentialed by the International Coach Federation.
- I am a certified Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (I think that sounds cool), and also am a Reiki Master.
- I live in Tucker, GA (a lovely suburb of Atlanta) with my husband, two children (and two dogs).
- I focus on living a conscious, balanced and joyful life, and enjoy the outdoors, music, pottery, yoga, and cooking.