We aim to quiet the noise and reduce the overwhelm. Here you will find streamlined resources, targeted for parent that we find particularly useful, interesting or inspiring.
All links below will open in a new window.
ImpactADHD®™ was selected by CHADD as an Innovative Program for 2011!
Friends of ImpactADHD®
- About.com – The ADD/ADHD section is one of those fabulous “go-to” sites for everything you want to know.
- National Resource Center- on ADHD (NRC): A national clearinghouse for the latest evidence-based information on ADHD. Supported by Cooperative Agreement with the National Center on Birth Defects Developmental Disabilities (NCBDD) at the CDC.
- Hallowell Centers - NYC and Boston. Dr Edward Hallowell is a child and adult psychiatrist, NY Times bestselling author, world-renowned speaker, and leading authority in the field of ADHD.
Cool Programs & People we Like:
- ADD Crusher - A video series to teach adults how to “crush” their ADHD, developed by the charismatic, creative genius of Alan Brown.
- Totally ADD - This site liberates adults with ADD/ADHD and those affected by it (family, employers, health professionals, etc.) from fear, shame, and stigma.
- Attention Talk Radio -ADHD Information Station with host, ADHD Coach Jeff Copper, PCC, ACG, CPCC, MBA.
- Celebrate Calm - Provides training — live and on CD — for educators, parents and children.
- Kids Enabled - A not-for-profit organization that offers guiding information, support and encouragement to parents of children with learning differences.
- CHADD - International non-profit organization providing education, advocacy and support for individuals with ADHD.
- ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization) – A non-profit, professional membership organization for ADHD coaches.
- ADDCA (ADD Coach Academy) – Comprehensive ADHD Coach Training Program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Edge Foundation - Provides access to qualified, professional coaches for students with ADHD as part of a multi-modal treatment program.