Register for Our Free Webinars
Nutrition Strategies for ADHD:
What are they and who do they work for?
at 12:00 EST
with Kelly Dorfman
What are some of the clues that nutrition may be a factor in ADHD?
- The types of nutrition therapies that sometimes help attention and cognition
- Strategies for improving processing speed and working memory
- How a good neuropsych evaluation can help your nutritionist
Kelly Dorfman is one of the world’s foremost experts on using nutrition therapeutically to improve brain function, energy and mood. Kelly’s special talent
for integrating information and finding practical solutions has made her a popular speaker and workshop leader. She lectures extensively, has been featured
on numerous television programs and in periodicals including CNN’s American Morning, Fox News, the Wall Street Journal and Oprah magazine. Her awarding
Cure Your Child With Food: The hidden connections between food and childhood ailments
(Workman 2013), received rave reviews and was published in 7 languages. Kelly has a master’s degree in nutrition/biology and is a licensed nutritionist
dietitian. You can find out more about Kelly at www.kellydorfman.com.
Read Kelly’s Article:
Best Kept Secret for Treating ADHD: Vitamin M
Can’t attend live? Register and we’ll send you replay information.
Oops! Missed Our Webinar? Watch the Replay!
13 Questions to Ask Your Child’s Prescriber
with Laurie Dupar
Does your mind ever go blank when your child’s prescriber says, “Do you have any questions?” Trained Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and ADHD Coach, Laurie Dupar, will give you:
- The questions you want answers to about how ADHD medication works
- The ‘three rights’ you need to know to maximize medication’s effectiveness
- Tips to advocate so you feel comfortable administering medication
Register for the Replay Now!
Want to learn more from Laurie Dupar? Check out her upcoming FREE telesummit Succeed with ADHD.
Interested in more ImpactADHD events
or events in the ADD/ADHD community?