Register for Our Free Webinars
Practical Zen Brain Hacks for Parents:
Keep Your Cool and Your Kids Can, Too
With Alan Brown
Creator of the acclaimed ADD Crusher™
instructional videos and tools
July 31st at 8pm EST
Too often, we focus on the “problems” instead of the positive qualities of ADHD. But Summer is the best time to celebrate the good stuff — and USE it to help improve the challenges!!
In this webinar you’ll learn:
• The surprising connection between mindfulness, peaceful parenting and CONTROL
• To identify the hidden forces interfering with your relationship with your ADHD kid
• How to use mindfulness techniques to turn the battlefield of parent-child tensions into a poppy field
Oops! Missed Our Webinar? Watch the Replay!
Accentuate the Positive: How ADHD’s Strengths Can
Balance its Challenges
With Laurie Dupar PMHNP, RN, PCC
In this timely call, join ADHD Expert, Laurie Dupar, to understand:
• How focusing on just the problems of ADHD interferes with managing it
• How identifying your child’s positive qualities brings success in school and in life
• How helping your child use the assets of ADHD will balance the challenges
Sign Up for the Replay!
Interested in more ImpactADHD® events or events in the ADD/ADHD community?
View All Events