We know what it's like to watch your child struggle, and not know
HOW to make things better!
What it's like to desperately wish your child – whom you love, but makes you crazy – had come with an “Owner's Manual”!
You don't have to wait for instructions any more!
We've been there…
- In the morning, when getting your child out of bed can seem like the greatest accomplishment of your day.
- After school, when emotions run high, but attention is at an all-time low.
- On the weekends, when the lack of structure makes it difficult to get anything done.
- In the wee hours of the night, when you can't sleep because you're worried about your child (and you're searching the internet for answers.)
- And at bedtime, when nothing seems to have gotten done all day, but you know in your heart that you can't give up on this kid!
Seriously, we have taken this road-trip without a GPS!
- you had a clear step-by-step path to follow each time you run into a challenging situation or behavior with your child;
- you could choose from 4 simple routes that would help your family immediately;
- you had an effective way to guide your child HOW to manage his or her ADD/ADHD;
The ADHD Parent ManualVideo is the Operating Instructions for raising ADHD kids that you've been waiting for – something we WISHED was there for us long ago!
It provides you with a clear process, the step-by-step instructions you need to become the calm and confident parent you need to be for your ADD/ADHD child.
In this simple video, we cover what you need to know, as a parent, to get a handle on what's involved with managing ADHD...
- Understand how Parents are the Missing Link in ADHD Management
- Explore the 6 areas that ADD/ADHD interferes most frequently in family life
- Learn the 4 Critical Response Areas to choose from when tackling any problem
- Understand the 2 places you can focus Right Away to set the stage for
success – for yourself AND for your child.
Learn the steps to take EVERY TIME YOU RUN INTO A CHALLENGE (which is a lot!) to ACTIVELY MANAGE your child's ADHD
Here's the Bottom Line:
Whether your child is medicated for ADHD, or not, there is no magic pill for success. Your child has to learn to manage and master living with ADD/ADHD.
It's probably impossible (or hard) to know all that you need to know to help your child learn to manage ADHD.
None of us do. But if you know HOW to figure it out, you'll have confidence that you are on the right path.
With the ImpactADHD® Parenting Action Model, and the 4 Critical Response Areas, you'll have a way to address every challenge. Your path for supporting your child will become clear.
Now, you can get the help you've been praying for! In a video that gives you the framework you need, so that you can take action that really works!
DON'T JUST MEDICATE IT, MANAGE IT!
We want YOU to learn from our experience, because we struggled for years until we unlocked this secret to supporting our children…
the ADHD Parent ManualVideo really helps make ADHD much more manageable! AND we know you need it!
Are you READY to put ADHD into perspective and learn
HOW YOU can manage it better!?