Free Resources For Parents
Resources Designed with Busy Parents in Mind!
Become more confident and better-equipped to help your kids manage their realities of life and learning.
By now, you have probably figured out that there are a lot of ways that we help parents all across the globe! It’s a core value of ours that every parent who wants information about the coach-approach should be able to get it. That's why we started ImpactADHD®; and why, all these years later, we continue to give away so much for free!*
As a parent, you deserve support, expert advice, and a sense of belonging for you and your kids.
We understand that parents cannot get all the support you need from free resources. If you really want to put this approach into practice, chances are good that a small investment in a parent training program or group coaching will be necessary to help you turn things around in your family. And so ...
FREE stuff is a great place to start!
With our FREE* resources, we can begin to help you understand how your child’s challenges impact your life, as well as those around you; and teach you to use a coach-approach to create the change you need.
Check out what everyone can get from us for FREE:
- Free Tipsheets and Parent Guides and other downloads
- A robust website with an award-winning blog with content you can Read, Watch or Listen to -- featuring three new pieces of content each week – one quick tip, one Guest Expert, and one coach’s blog.
- A weekly newsletter – short, sweet and to the point, with direct access to our new blog posts each week and information about events and other things we think will be interesting to our community.
- Vetted Resources, with links to Friends and Colleagues we trust.
- Free and fee-based public speaking events, workshops and trainings, hosted by a wide range of colleagues from around the world.
- Free webinars, telesummits and other events hosted by ImpactADHD®
- Recommended Reading list, divided into 4 clear categories.
- Sanity Session – a free, private consultation to talk about which of our programs would be the best fit for your personal situation.
- A private group on Facebook, the Impact Parent Community.
- Active engagement on social media, including sharing relevant content from other trusted resources. (Follow us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!)
- And soooo much more…
* Since it’s expensive to deliver all that we do each week for free, supporters can now help us cover those costs using a really cool site called Patreon. Please consider making a monthly donation of any amount, even as low as $5– you’ll get some fun extra perks, keep these resources available for parents everywhere, and help take the pressure off for us, for sure. Thanks, in advance, for any support you can offer!